Per Serving: Calories – 463; Carbs – 28g; Fat – 19g; Protein – 12g
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup Lite Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 whole wheat challah rolls, split or any other bread. Calories are calculated based on whole wheat challah rolls
In a large bowl, shred imitation crabmeat. Add celery, onions, dill, mayonnaise, capers, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Gently toss together.
Toast rolls in toaster oven or under broiler or on grill.
Spoon salad onto rolls. Serve sandwiches on individual plates with Oven-Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes.