Servings: 5 • Size: 2 thighs plus vegetables
Calories: 347.1 • Fat: 17.0g • Protein: 31.1 g • Carb: 19.2 g • Fiber: 5.8 g
- 10 (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 20 medium asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in half
- 3 red bell peppers
- 1 cup carrots, sliced in half long way
- 2 red onions, chopped in large chunks
- 10 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and sliced
- 2 tbsp oregano or thyme
- 4 leaves fresh sage, chopped
Preheat oven to 425°. Wash and dry the chicken well with a paper towel. Combine all the ingredients together and using your hands and arrange in a very large roasting pan. The vegetables should not touch chicken or it will steam. All ingredients should be spread out in a single layer, if necessary use two baking dishes or disposable tins to achieve this. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
Reblogged this on Carol Gets Fit.
This looks absolutely delicious! I plan on going to the grocery store this evening to gather all the ingrediens. Perfect for a candlelight dinner with the significant other in my life.
sounds yummy. I am going to make it this week. Thanks!!