The beauty of fish is the protein. Getting enough protein in our current cultural food environment is extremely difficult and fish is one of the best sources. If you want more on the importance of protein for your diet see my earlier post Pro Protein.
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: 15m| Total Time: 20m
Per Serving Calories 337
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus wedges for serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets, split lengthwise
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the tilapia and toss to coat. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to the package directions. Remove from heat and stir in the parsley and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Heat grill to high. Grill the tilapia on an oiled grate until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Serve with the couscous and lemon wedges.
Leave a Reply