Thanks to Erika from the blog myrecoverydiary for nominating me for a Liebster Award!
The Liebster award is an award given out to meet new bloggers and identify your favorite ones.
After receiving the award you must:
1) Post the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3) Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you think deserve this award. If possible, they should have less than 200 followers.
5) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, and ask 11 questions to the people you nominate in your post.
Questions asked to me:
What 3 items would you take if you went to a desert island? a lifestraw, antibiotics, and a large boat to get back home.
What do you like most about life? my family
What makes you happy? playing with my kids
What is your passion? helping people be healthier
What is it that you do every day to keep you joyful? talk with my wife
Why do you blog? to educate people
What is your favourite food in the world? chocolate ice cream
What is your biggest dream in life? to live big
What book are you currently reading? You Can’t Lie to Me by Janine Driver
Who is your role model and why? Berel Gershenfeld (one of my teachers) because he is constantly striving to be a better person.
Favourite movie of all time? Tie: The Princess Bride and Hoosiers
Eleven random facts about me:
1. I have four children.
2. I grew up in Phoenix, AZ.
3. My right foot is a half size smaller than my left foot.
4. My wife and I got married 3 months and one day after our first day (and still going strong after 10 years!)
5. I had blonde hair before it started falling out.
6. I play the guitar and am a very amateur songwriter and fomer open mic non-star.
7. I lived in Jerusalem for a year.
8. I love to crossfit (even though I can’t do it nearly as well as the guys on the website).
9. This blog and my book was an accident (I actually just wanted to make a pamphlet for my patients but it was too long).
10. I hate television news of all kinds.
11. I was a history major.
11 Questions for my nominees:
1. What is the goal of your blogging?
2. If you could get an endoresement from any famous person for your blog who would it be?
3. What advice would you give to other bloggers?
4. What mistake did you make early on in your blogging that you have corrected.
5. What is your favorite topic to write about?
6. Where’s your favorite city to visit in the world?
7. Who do you wish you looked more like?
8. What food do you wish you didn’t love so much?
9. Boxers or briefs?
10. Coke or Pepsi?
11. What book are you currently reading?